International Phonetic Symbols Woven Silk Tie [FINAL SALE]
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
SOUND OFF! ˈStrʌgəlɪŋ tu bi ˌʌndərˈstʊd? We hear you! This design is a shout-out to our lexicographers, linguists and language educators, featuring the International Phonetic Alphabet. Devised in the late 1800s as a means of helping teach students how to read and pronounce words in many languages, it’s expanded and evolved in to the powerful tool we use today. This one will have everyone talking!
- 1x Phonetic Symbols Polka Dots Tie
- Material: 100% Woven Silk
- Dimensions: Total Width: 3.25" & Total Length: 28"
- Printed with royal blue and white polka dots phonetics design
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: