Amazing Women Pioneers Lunch Bag
Lunch Bags - Lunch Boxes - Geeky Accessories - Catch the pioneering spirit of this lunch box!
We created this design to celebrate some of the amazing women of STEM who broke down gender barriers in science fields. Though women have made huge contributions to science from the earliest times, during the nineteenth century, women were excluded from most formal science education and science fields became very male-dominated. We want to celebrate the amazing pioneers who gave huge enormous contributions to their respective science fields, in the process paving the way for the future generations of girls and women to pursue their passion for science
- Features famous women scientists in a repeating colored print
- Color: White with mutlicolored screen print
- White lunch bag includes a zipper inside, below the handles, to prevent spillage!
- Made from 100% Neoprene
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 6.5"
- White bag featuring screen-printed images of: Ada Lovelace, Alice Ball, Amelia Earhart, Annie Easley, Barbara McClintock, Bessie Coleman, Chien-Shiung Wu, Dorothy Hodgkin, Emmy Noether, Gertrude Elion, Grace Hopper, Ida B. Wells, Kalpana Chawla, Katherine Johnson, Liu Yang, Mae Jemison, Marie Curie, Rachel Carson, Rita Levi-Montalcini, Rosalind Franklin, Sally Ride
- lunch bag
Love (except one tiny unavoidable thing)
Love the size and shape of this lunch bag. My only issue is that neoprene has a distinctive odor that takes a while to wear off. Other than that, love the bag.
A terrific product - such high quality, a great design and very affordable.
I received this as a gift, and the recipient loved it so much she bought one for herself too! We will gift one to my daughter's STEM teacher at the end of the school year. I was pleasantly surprised at the functionality of this lunch bag. It fits my medium sized containers (3-4 cup) plus a snack with ease. I've never owned a neoprene bag and was satisfied with how it held temperature in an office environment. Smartly styled - I receive complements and questions about the design. I used to tell folks "these are women pioneers in the STEM fields", but now I tell folks "these are portraits of pioneers who have made significant contributions to the STEM fields" Thank you Svaha for another wonderful product!
Best lunch bag ever
Perfect size for a hearty lunch; well designed and inspirational exterior.
Awesome little lunch box
Best lunch box ever! Pros: -adorable design -flexible (so it doesn't take up extra space in my work fridge) -good quality -Easily washed (because I spill stuff A LOT) Cons: -slight smaller than the tupperware containers I own. It does stretch to accommodate these but I would like it to be just a smidge larger. -not insulated Over all very happy with it, use it for work every day.