Red Blood Cells Sleeveless Cowl Neck Top
Wearing this will not be in vein.
This biology-inspired womens top was suggested by one of our customers who is a physician. It depicts a dense pattern of red blood cells, unrestricted by veins and arteries, showing off their iron-rich good looks. Making up about a quarter of the body's cells, red blood cells carry oxygen, circulating around the body about once per minute. Their life cycle begins in the bone marrow where they develop, and then they circulate for 110-120 days in the body before they are then recycled by macrophages. These flexible, oval biconcave disks contain no nucleus and lack most organelles in order to make room for more hemoglobin, which holds in the oxygen. Because the cells have no mitochondria, they don't need to use any of the oxygen they carry, and can instead deliver all of it to the body parts that require it instead. Your muscles are grateful!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Sleeveless, womens top with cowl neck
- Color: Red/White
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Printed with red blood cells all-over-print design
- Top can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.