7 Wonders of the World Burnout Cardigan
Let the world know you’re a wonder woman in our tribute to the grand architecture of times past: the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Temple of Artemis, the Statue of Zeus, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the Colossus of Rhodes, the Lighthouse of Alexandria, and the Great Pyramid of Giza. Only the final one still stands - built over 4000 years ago, the Great Pyramid is also the oldest: at the height of the Roman Empire, it was already an ancient wonder at almost 2000 years old!
- Long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra
- Color: Light brown
- Model is 5'9.5" and is wearing an XS
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.