Feeling im-pulse-ive? Or do you just need an anatomically-cool design to wear? The heart is a prominent organ in the human body and beats about 100,000 times a day. If you do the math, that means our hearts beat at least once every second! Don’t skip a beat- wearing your heart on your sleeves isn't a bad thing-just look at this radiant dress!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
Notice: Please be sure to check the size chart, as the measurements of these dresses may be slightly different compared to other Katherine dresses.
- Short sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress does not have a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Blue with multicolored anatomical hearts
- There is no seam at the waist
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing a L (the length of the L is 42")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.