Apollo Blueprint Rosalind Dress
The sky is not the limit for womens dresses!
We will not 'Apollo-gize' for our love of all things space-related! We created this astronomy-inspired design for those with curious, imaginative minds. To bring this ensemble to life, we tapped the NASA archives and dug up these blueprints for the Command/Service Module. CSM was one of two spacecrafts used by the United States Apollo program to successfully land the first men on the moon. No trip to space would be possible without a carefully thought out plan and this design demonstrates that with its intricate roadmap to lunar orbit. Wearing it is sure to elicit complements that are out of this world.
This snazzy, navy blue, organic cotton, short-sleeve dress features a V-neckline and deep functional pockets. Available in adults' sizes XS-5X.
- Short sleeved fit & flare dress
- Color: Navy Blue
- Features V-neckline and functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with Apollo blueprint all-over-print design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: