Bioluminescent Jellyfish Glow-in-the-Dark Ruby Dress
Everyone will be jelly of your glow-in-the-dark threads!
This geeky science-inspired dress with pockets was created to celebrate our favorite gelatinous zooplankton! Jellyfish have been around for over 500 million years. Besides floating lazily in the ocean current and occasionally giving beachgoers a startling sting, jellies are super energy-efficient hunters. This nerdy STEM science glow-in-the-dar kapparel shows off the beauty of the bioluminescent glow of these blobby predators. In need of the perfect teacher dress? Wanting to dress like Ms. Frizzle? Wanting geeky STEM dresses? We have what you need, XS to 5X plus size dresses available!
- Three quarter length sleeve, navy blue fit & flare dress
- Features scooped v-neckline & turquoise waistband
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed design featuring a glow-in-the dark bioluminescent jellyfish
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Dress has deep functional pockets along with all of our geeky science dresses!
- Nerdy STEM clothing approved! Plus size dresses available!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
AVAILABLE IN NUMERICAL SIZES:
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- size chart
And it GLOWS in the DARK!
Love it! I wore it to work immediately, and when each colleague said casually, "Good morning; how are you?" I would say, "GREAT! Because look - I have a dress with jellyfish on it. And it GLOWS in the DARK! And it has POCKETS." Coworker Madeleine immediately responded with appropriate scientific seriousness, "Let's go in the bathroom together" (not a phrase I typically hear at work), where we turned off the light and she pronounced gravely that my dress did, indeed, glow in the dark. (Although not with the light of a thousand suns - pretty modest, actually. But still.) Most satisfying.
This dress fits true to the size chart and is a very cute and flattering cut. Looking forward to wearing it this school year!
This was one of the first dresses I purchased from Svaha. After two years, it has held up well to repeated washings and one pregnancy. It still looks new. The fabric is so soft and comfortable! Hands down one of my favorite dresses.
Had me at glow in the dark
I've been eyeing this dress for awhile and finally decided to get it. The jellyfish are so pretty on it and I can't wait to wear it out for an afternoon/evening so I can see how it glows! I'm not usually big into dresses, but these fit great and will give me more options for work clothes.
Love this dress!
My daughter and I both love this design. She got the kids' tshirt and I got the dress. Both are well made quality items and the design gets us compliments every time we wear them. Dress fits TTS