Bioluminescent Jellyfish Glow-in-the-Dark Ruby Dress
Everyone will be jelly of your glow-in-the-dark threads!
This geeky science-inspired dress with pockets was created to celebrate our favorite gelatinous zooplankton! Jellyfish have been around for over 500 million years. Besides floating lazily in the ocean current and occasionally giving beachgoers a startling sting, jellies are super energy-efficient hunters. This nerdy STEM science glow-in-the-dar kapparel shows off the beauty of the bioluminescent glow of these blobby predators. In need of the perfect teacher dress? Wanting to dress like Ms. Frizzle? Wanting geeky STEM dresses? We have what you need, XS to 5X plus size dresses available!
- Three quarter length sleeve, navy blue fit & flare dress
- Features scooped v-neckline & turquoise waistband
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed design featuring a glow-in-the dark bioluminescent jellyfish
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Dress has deep functional pockets along with all of our geeky science dresses!
- Nerdy STEM clothing approved! Plus size dresses available!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
AVAILABLE IN NUMERICAL SIZES:
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: