Blue Dragon Nudibranch Sea Slug Rosalind Dress
When many people think of slugs, they think of the ones you find slowly moving across the yard or plants. But have you ever heard of the blue dragon sea slug, also called Glaucus Atlanticus? Part of the Nudibranch, when fully extended these slugs look like small dragons flowing through the water. Although you shouldn’t try picking one up, you can still admire their beauty from afar and with this stunning dress!
- Scoop neck, short-sleeved dress with pockets and navy belt
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Model is 5'9 and is wearing an XS
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!