Dewey Decimal Classification® Katherine Dress
What Dewey do?
Are you a passionate reader feeling lost in the stacks? A savvy librarian looking for a new cover? Do it by the numbers in this long overdue salute to the Dewey Decimal System! In use for over 140 years, we’ve organized it onto a dress that will speak volumes about your bibliophilia, whether you’re in 391, 646.3 or 746.92. Ready to check it out? Don’t delay, it’s gonna be a bestseller!
Note: This product is excluded from any discounts or promotions
- Navy blue, fit & flare dress with 3/4 sleeves & scoop v-neckline
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed design features repeating Dewey Decimal Classification® design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Dress features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
AVAILABLE IN NUMERICAL SIZES:
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: