DNA Double Helix Katherine Dress
Be prepared to get complimented on your cool genes in this awesome dress!
This Science-inspired dress was designed to capture the inherent splendor of the DNA double helix. We turned the blueprints of life into an awesome diagonal stripe design. This dress was created to honor the brilliant work of Rosalind Franklin and to celebrate her contributions as a pioneer in the field of Molecular Biology. However, the true beauty of this dress is in its genetics!
This organic cotton, 3/4 length sleeve dress features a flattering scooped V-neckline and a flared skirt with pockets. The light blue dress is printed with white and navy DNA double helix diagonal stripes.
- 3/4 length sleeves fit & flare dress
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Sleeve border features a navy contrast
- Screen-printed with DNA double helix diagonal stripes all-over-print design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Skirt of dress features pockets - thoughtfully engineered for convenience!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.