Floral Geometry Emmy Dress [FINAL SALE]
Important: Due to the nature of this fabric, we highly recommend sizing up for this dress and air-drying it, as it may shrink after being washed.
Math, as well as nature, can be beautiful, and the two can go hand-in-hand. Nearly all flowers are symmetrical in some form, meaning they can be divided at their radius into two or more mirror image sections. Flowers can have radial symmetry, bilateral symmetry, or both. Flowers with radial symmetry -- meaning they are symmetrical no matter how they are cut in half -- are considered regular; flowers with bilateral symmetry -- meaning they are only symmetrical along one plane -- are considered irregular. So take a breath and smell the symmetry.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Short sleeves dress with pockets
- 100% organic cotton
- Color: Purple with light purple and orange floral print design
- Includes an orange belt
- Belt is not attached to the dress
- There is no seam at the waist
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5" and her hips measure 37.5"
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash inside-out with cold water and air-dry