Lizards Rita Dress
Lizards are scaly-skinned reptiles that are usually distinguished from snakes by the possession of legs, movable eyelids, and external ear openings. Some of these lizards include the flying dragon, Algerian cylindrical skink, Jackson’s chameleon, Eastern glass lizard, Gila monster, tokay gecko, plumed basilisk, horned lizard, and red worm lizard. We have scaled to new heights to bring you this beautiful design!
- Sleeveless, adult dress with pockets and circle skirt
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with lizards all-over-print design
- Black top with green skirt and multicolored lizards
- Model is 5'9 and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5" and her hips measure 37.5"
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: