Sign Language Polka Dots Ada Dress
Sign me up!
American Sign Language, or ASL, is the use of hand movements and facial expressions in order to communicate without the need of hearing or speech. The official form of ASL has been perfected over hundreds of years, and is now a mainstream way for the deaf and hard of hearing to communicate in North America. We believe that everyone deserves to have their voice heard, so this design is a subtle way for lovers of ASL to further express themselves!
This grey and dark cyan, organic cotton, 3/4 length sleeve, adults dress features humanities-inspired sign language in a polka dots design. Available in adults' sizes XS-5X.
- Three-quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features dark grey v-neck top with cyan printed bottom
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with sign language polka dots design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: