Darwin's Tree of Life Katherine Dress
Evolution = Women's clothing, especially dresses with pockets!
Charles Darwin’s research led him to assemble the Theory of Evolution: that species with beneficial traits are more likely to pass them along than those without them. Our design depicts the critical moment where he visualized this process as an enormous family tree of all life on Earth, with branches representing variations that led to new species.
This red, organic cotton, dress with pockets features a round neckline, 3/4 length sleeves with piping along the collar and contrasted sleeve end. Adult sizes XS-5X- plus size clothes available!FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- 3/4 length sleeve, fit & flare dress with round neckline
- Color: Red
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with all-over-print Darwin's Tree of Life design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Dress with pockets that are both deep and functional!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
A Nice Dress
I was so excited when this pattern came out. Overall, I love the dress, although I do find the Rosalind cut fits much better than the Katherine dress. I find this one a bit large around the waist and in the arms.
Perfect fit and feel
I really was pleased not only with the fit of this dress, but the wonderful feel of the fabric! The design is perfect and just so wonderful. After the first washing, it maintained both the color and the fit. A great purchase and a great company
The dresses are perfect! They
The dresses are perfect! They fit well, are interesting to look at and have deep pockets! I am delighted.
love it. a bit short but so cute
I love the sleeves of this dress. runs a bit short M for my 5’3”
Beautiful, comfy red dress!
The fabric in this dress is so soft and comforting. I really like the cuffs, and the pockets are divine (of course)! Red is one of "my colors" and I'm a big fan of evolution so perhaps I'm biased, but this Darwin Dress gets five stars from me. :)