Declaration of Independence Ada Dress
Give me pockets or give me death!
Four score and seven years ago (give or take a few centuries), history was made! In 1776, America’s founding fathers signed the Declaration of Independence, allowing America to separate from Great Britain’s taxing regime. And thus, “The United States of America” was born. Whether you’re jubilating at a fireworks array in Washington DC, or partaking in a classy tea party, this design is sure to inspire patriotism!
This organic cotton, 3/4 sleeve dress features a scooped round neckline and deep functional pockets. Design features the Declaration of Independence. Available in adults' sizes XS-5X.
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Three quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features black top with scooped round neckline
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed design features Declaration of Indepence
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.