Piano Keys Sleeveless Eileen Dress
Make fashion your forte!
Inspired by a string of instruments throughout history, the piano is ultimately the product of humankind's desire to have a volume-controlled harpsichord. The first ever piano was revealed in the early 18th century by a harpsichord crafter named Bartolomeo di Francesco Cristofori, and though this was many centuries ago, we still use a very similar model to this day. This pattern is so sharp, that onlookers won't be able to Handel it!FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Sleeveless, black fit & flare dress
- Features a flattering scooped V-neckline & deep functional pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with piano keys design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
- summer heat
This design is especially flattering
The diagonal design of the piano keys make this dress especially flattering. The simple black and white also make it so versatile. This is one of my favorites.
I love it!
With the summer heat in Virginia I've been looking for more short sleeved and sleeveless dresses, and this one is perfect! I love the way it fits. Please make more short sleeve and sleeveless dresses! :)
Lots of compliments!
I got so many compliments wearing this adorable dress! It's flattering and so easy to wear--plus pockets!