Flying Bats Glow-in-the-Dark A-Line Skirt [FINAL SALE]
Put a wing on it!
Wardrobe driving you batty? Fear not - our favorite creature of the night has finally come to roost. Bats can range from over under an inch long to just over six feet! Besides eating insects, some fruit trees rely on bats as pollinators, and their poop has been in use as fertilizer since the 1600s. The perfect skirt for hanging out, day or night… perhaps in Austin, Texas, home to an estimated 1.5 MILLION bats!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Grey, a-line, adults skirt with pocket
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Screen-printed with an all-over-print glow-in-the-dark flying bats design
- Skirt features deep functional pockets
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: