Particle Physics A-Line Skirt [FINAL SALE]
Spin and twirl in this particle physics print! Particle physics is the study of the raw nature of subatomic particles, and how they behave. The beginnings of subatomic physics have been documented all the way back to the BC era, and were further brought to light in the 19th-20th centuries by various physicists. Donning this design is simply elementary!
This blue, organic cotton, a-line skirt features deep functional pockets. Design features an all-over-print particle physics print. Available in adults' sizes XS-5X.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Blue, a-line adults skirt
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Screen-printed with an all-over-print particle physics design
- Deep functional pockets
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: