Sign Language Polka Dots A-Line Skirt [FINAL SALE]
Sign me up!
50% of profits will be donated to Gallaudet University. For more than 150 years, Gallaudet University has led advances in education of deaf and hard of hearing students and deaf rights worldwide. Today, students from across the United States and more than 25 countries-diverse in perspective, backgrounds, interests and communication styles-form an exciting learning community as they prepare for dynamic careers and a lifetime of growth.
American Sign Language, or ASL, is the use of hand movements and facial expressions in order to communicate without the need of hearing or speech. The official form of ASL has been perfected over hundreds of years, and is now a mainstream way for the deaf and hard of hearing to communicate in North America. We believe that everyone deserves to have their voice heard, so this design is a subtle way for lovers of ASL to further express themselves!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Cyan blue, a-line, adults skirt
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with sign language polka dots design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Skirt features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: