Sign Language Polka Dots A-Line Skirt
Sign me up!
American Sign Language, or ASL, is the use of hand movements and facial expressions in order to communicate without the need of hearing or speech. The official form of ASL has been perfected over hundreds of years, and is now a mainstream way for the deaf and hard of hearing to communicate in North America. We believe that everyone deserves to have their voice heard, so this design is a subtle way for lovers of ASL to further express themselves!
This dark cyan, organic cotton, a-line adults skirt features an elasticated waistband and deep functional pockets. The skirt is printed with a humanities-inspired sign language in a polka dots design. Available in adults' sizes XS-5X.
- Cyan blue, a-line, adults skirt
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with sign language polka dots design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Skirt features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: