'Cats Are Liquid' Unisex Adults T-Shirt
The purrfect physics experiment on a geek t shirt!
Due to the lack of bulky collar bones, cats are able to squeeze into spaces that are seemingly smaller than they are. In 2017, Marc-Antoine Fardin won the Ig Nobel prize for his rheology study on cats as a liquid. He explains how, when in smaller containers, they conform to the shape and size, but in larger ones, they will retain their usual feline figures. Due to these findings, Fardin is convinced that cats are paradoxically both a liquid and a solid!
This science and physics inspired, yellow, organic cotton, short-sleeve adults' t-shirt featuring Fardin's theory on 'Cats Are Liquid' design. Available in adults' sizes XS-5XL.
- Yellow, short-sleeve, unisex adults t-shirt
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with a physics-inspired 'Cats Are Liquid' design
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: