Books Mandala Blouse
Being a bookworm is very much in style!
Behold the perfect geeky teacher blouse! We can see Ms. Frizzle dressing in even our language arts and literature inspired collection! Can you?
We’ve noticed a pattern with our fans - you keep circling back to see what’s new. Let the balance be restored when you center your attention with our newest reading-inspired blouse! The word mandala comes from Sanskrit meaning "circle." They have a concentric structure that symbolize unity and harmony. Since that’s how most of us feel when we read, we thought it was the perfect combination! We definitely think you’ll want to check this book blouse out!
This organic cotton, 3/4 sleeve top features a henley open neckline. Top is printed with a red books mandala design. Available in adult sizes XS-5X.
- Three quarter length sleeve top with a Henley neckline
- Color: Red
- Back features a flattering inverted box pleat
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Features side slits on the bottom for perfect fit!
- Screen-printed top with Books Mandala all-over-print design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- school fox dress
Fox dress was a huge hit at work
I teach in a school that has a fox as our mascot.Everyone loved my first day of school fox dress. I love this print and I love that I was able to customize it to a length I was more comfortable with.