Mitosis Print Blouse
Grab everyone’s undivided attention wearing this biologywomen's top!
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
We’re excited to “cell” you this biology-inspired print for your outer membrane. Mitosis was first discovered by Walther Flemming in the 1870s, and though he didn’t realize it at the time, its significance to our understanding of genetics is incalculable. We’re keen to help replicate that excitement in the lab, regardless of the phase of life you’re in!
This organic cotton, 3/4 sleeve top features a henley neckline. Top is printed with a green mitosis design. Available in adult sizes XS-5X.
- Three quarter length sleeve top with a Henley neckline
- Color: Green
- Back features a flattering inverted box pleat
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Features side slits on the bottom for perfect fit!
- Screen-printed top with mitosis all-over-print design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
Love this shirt!
This shirt is so fun and fits well! Really appreciate that it is organic cotton too.
Runs a little snug in the shoulders but is made of comfortable material that stretches. Can't wait to wear it in class when covering this, topic
I love this blouse. It is great quality. The fit on it is pretty good. The only thing I would say about it is that the arms are a little tighter than I would expect. But the print is beautiful, and the fabric seems to be of good quality. I'm excited to wear it next school year. My students are going to love it.
Very nice shirt
Runs a little narrow in the shoulders for a medium size. Had I known I would have chosen the large. Other than that very nice- substantial fabric-not flimsy
Great fit and length. (I love the garment measurement size charts, btw.) Love the color and it's a print even a geologist can love. And I made a new friend in one of the departments upstairs because I was wearing a mitosis shirt.