Dare Mighty Things Unisex Adults T-shirt
We have Landed!
Perseverance worked out! We are in love with the design on the parachute that helped land the Mars Rover on the surface of this beautiful red planet.
The patterns on NASA's Perseverance Mars Rover parachute, is a binary code where Red is for 1 and White is for 0. When decoded, the code reads "Dare Mighty Things". The design on the outer ring of the parachute shows the coordinates for JPL: 34°11’58” N 118°10’31” W. Could it get any better? Yes! We made a t-shirt out of it and now you can make it happen!
- Short-sleeve unisex adults t-shirt
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.