A dreidel is a spinning top with four sides inscribed with a letter of the Hebrew alphabet. It was created as a way for Jews to study the Torah in secret after Greek King Antiochus IV had outlawed Jewish religious worship back in 175 BCE. Today, it is still played during the celebration of Hanukah to remember that history. Take a spin at this design and learn more about its history!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Short sleeves, adult dress with pockets, scoop V-neckline, and circle skirt
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color:Blue with different shades of blue dreidel design
- Includes a blue belt
- Belt is not attached to the dress
- The model is 5'9.5" and is wearing an XS
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.