Prehistoric Print Rosalind Dress
DINO PARTY for dresses with pockets!
While the carnivorous t-rex and vegan triceratops battled in the late Cretaceous Period, they never got to hang with the apatosaurus and pterosaur, who lived in the late Jurassic. The pterosaur isn’t even technically a dinosaur! It instead inhabits the “winged reptile” branch of the prehistoric family tree, a “great aunt” of the dinos if you will. With these findings in mind, grab one before they go extinct!
This blue, organic cotton, 3/4 length sleeve, dress features a v-neckline with pockets. Dress features an all-over print t-rex, triceratops, apatosaurus, and pterosaur design. Available in adults' sizes XS-5X.
- 3/4 length sleeve adults fit & flare dress with pockets
- Color: Blue
- Features V-neckline and functional pockets
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with dinosaurs all-over-print design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: