It’s no secret that we love all things science, but we’ve deciphered a missing piece: ponder our salute to cryptology and to Elizebeth Friedman, one of its pioneers in the early 1900s! It’s a field of expertise that stretches from the Caesar cipher of Roman times to the public-key encryption of today. Could our design itself be a cipher for our cryptanalyst fans? Let us know if you crack the code!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
Note: This product is not eligible for any further discounts.
- Short sleeve, black & blue, fit & flare dress
- Features V-neckline dress with functional pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with repeating cryptology design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.