Ginkgo Leaves Maxi Skirt
THE TREE THAT NEVER LEAVES!
Ginkgo biloba (sometimes incorrectly spelled/pronounced “gingko”) is one of the oldest, hardiest plants still around - 270 million years and thriving - and some even survived the nuclear attack on Hiroshima in 1945! Our design depicts the ginkgo’s autumn leaves, falling forever down your own trunk. If you haven’t “botany” of our dresses yet, now’s the time to branch out!
- Ginkgo Leaves adult's maxi skirt
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Skirt material made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Skirt features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: