Spirograph Katherine Dress [FINAL SALE]
Final sale products are not eligible for returns and exchanges.
A spirograph is a geometric drawing device that produces mathematical curves known as hypotrochoids and epitrochoids. Invented in the late nineteenth century by mathematician and electrical engineer Bruno Abakanowicz, they allow you to create a wide range of kaleidoscopic designs.In fact, it didn't become a popular toy until the 1960s. Try not to spiral out of control with this creative print!
- Black, 3/4 sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features V-neckline with functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with green spirograph design
- Model is 5'9 and is wearing an XS
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.