'Keep Calm and Code On' Baby Bodysuit
Geek baby clothing - Resilience through fortitude!
The British Ministry of Information created the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' motivational poster in 1939 in preparation for possible invasion. It was intended to boost the morale of British citizens. The poster was rediscovered in a book store in 2000 and has captured our hearts. We decided to get in on the fun with our own STEM-themed Keep Calm series! What's more calming than STEM? We can't think of much!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- 1x light yellow geeky baby STEM bodysuit
- Features expandable shoulders to easily change squirmy babies.
- Button snapped bottom + stretchy fabric = easy diaper changes!
- Made from 100% organic cotton, high-quality fabric
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyedesign
- Screen-printed with a technology-inspired binary code design
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: