Amazing Women Pioneers Lunch Bag
Geeky Lunch Bags - Catch the pioneering spirit of this lunch box!
We created this design to celebrate some of the amazing women of STEM who broke down gender barriers in science fields. Though women have made huge contributions to science from the earliest times, during the nineteenth century, women were excluded from most formal science education and science fields became very male-dominated. We want to celebrate the amazing pioneers who gave huge enormous contributions to their respective science fields, in the process paving the way for the future generations of girls and women to pursue their passion for science
- Features famous women scientists in a repeating colored print
- Color: White with mutlicolored screen print
- White lunch bag includes a zipper inside, below the handles, to prevent spillage!
- Made from 100% Neoprene
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 6.5"
- White bag featuring screen-printed images of: Ada Lovelace, Alice Ball, Amelia Earhart, Annie Easley, Barbara McClintock, Bessie Coleman, Chien-Shiung Wu, Dorothy Hodgkin, Emmy Noether, Gertrude Elion, Grace Hopper, Ida B. Wells, Kalpana Chawla, Katherine Johnson, Liu Yang, Mae Jemison, Marie Curie, Rachel Carson, Rita Levi-Montalcini, Rosalind Franklin, Sally Ride