Aesop's Fables Shawl
Often depicting animals or objects as its main characters, a fable is a short story that is told with the intent of imparting a lesson on its reader. None are more renowned for their fables than Aesop, who gave us the stories of the “Tortoise and the Hare”, “The Crow and the Pitcher”, “The Fox and the Grapes”, and many many MANY more. With its Greek-inspired design, the lesson to be learned here is that if you wear this shawl you will look Fabulist!
- Fabric content: 65% Acrylic, 25% Viscose, 10% Nylon
- Jacquard knit
- Can be used as a shawl, scarf, or even a small blanket!
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Color: Brown and black
- Dimensions: 70x198 cm (27.55"x77.95")
- Care Instructions: dry clean only