Butterflies and Moths Twirl Skirt
Who is a better duo than moths and butterflies? Maybe you and this marvelous design! Butterflies and moths both belong to the order of insects called Lepidoptera. These close relatives are one of the only groups of insects that have scales covering their wings. They may look similar in some cases, but they have very distinct characteristics that differ from one another. One thing is for sure- this design is charming!
- Twirl skirt with deep functional pockets
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- 100% polyester
- Colors: Green with multicolored butterfly design
- Model in twirl image is 5'7 and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 29")
- the model's waist measures 27" and her hips measure 38"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.