Trilobites Button-Up Shirt
Can you guess who the most diverse group of extinct animals preserved in the fossil record are? Their name means “three lobes" relating to its unique body plan. Trilobites, also known as marine arthropods, had many lifestyles and fascinating diversification over time. They may be extinct, but this shirt is a treasure to have!
- Black, long sleeve adults fitted button-down shirt
- Features a high long collar
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with an all-over-print trilobites design
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry