Chemistry Cat Kids Dress
What would a cat scientist do in the lab all day? What chemicals would they mix or what substances would they create? Perhaps they would try to create nepetalactone-the chemical found in catnip! Our feline friends would have the purr-fect time playing around in the lab- just as long as they don't spill anything. This dress is sure to get a good reaction!
- Short-sleeve kids flared dress with functional pockets
- Features round lighter purple neckline and hem
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Model is wearing a 9/10 years
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.