The atom is the smallest part of an element that retains the chemical properties of that element. There have been different types of atomic models used throughout the years, some of which we still use today. Some atomic models include Dalton’s solid sphere model, Thomson’s plum-pudding model, Rutherford’s nuclear model, Bohr’s planetary model, and Schrodinger’s electron cloud model. We cannot make this up, this design is positively and electrically stylish!
- Short sleeves Adult dress with pockets, scoop boat neckline, and circle skirt
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Black with red and white design and red belt
- Design with atomic models
- Belt is not attached
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5" and her hips measure 37.5"
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: