Bebop Jazz Parks Dress [FINAL SALE]
Jazz up your ensemble!
Originating in New Orleans during the 1920s, jazz became a musical movement for the ages! Not only did it add zing to the classical community, but thanks to its popularity, it helped shine a greater light on its founding African American culture, and offered women an outlet that assisted in bolstering their right's liberation.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Short Sleeve, adult dress with pockets and circle skirt
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with Bebop Jazz all-over-print design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Skirt of dress features pockets
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.