COBOL Programming Language Fit & Flare Dress [FINAL SALE]
Amend your look!
We’ve compiled many designs to honor women in technology, but this one really speaks to us. It honors Rear Admiral Grace Hopper for her pioneering work in (among other things) the creation of the eponymous computer programming language in 1959, which is still widely used today. Perfectly valid for the old-school developer in your stack!
According to the author of the code, "the name of the program, ACTUAL-BUG-INSTANCES, refers to the famous joke she made at Harvard, when a moth caught in a relay caused a computer failure and she taped the unfortunate insect into her logbook with the note, 'First actual case of bug being found'." We subtly captured the infamous moth in this design.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Sky blue & navy blue, three-quarter length sleeves, fit & flare adult's dress
- Features V-neckline and functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Printed with COBOL coding language design of "bugs"
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.