Illustrated Constellations Glow-in-the-dark Katherine Dress [FINAL SALE]
Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
A Dress To Admire!
The constellations of the night sky are truly beautiful. They are named after mythological figures and other interesting things that use imagery from traditional astrology. A few of the constellations include Camelopardalis the Giraffe, the Lynx, Ursa Minor the little bear, Ursa Major the Great bear, Corona Borealis the Northern Crown, Cepheus the king, Cassiopeia the Seated Queen, Coma Berenices, Draco the dragon, and Boötes the ploughman. Take in the beauty of it all with this constellation dress!
- Fit & flare glow-in-the-dark dress with pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Features an illustrated constellations design
- Model is 5'7 and is wearing an XS
- Machine-washable: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.