Mitochondria Diagram Rosalind Dress [FINAL SALE]
Cell-ebrate the Powerhouse!
If you've remembered one thing from school, it's probably that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. These helpful organelles are responsible for converting the sugars, proteins, and fats we eat into the usable forms of energy we need to live. Additionally, they also cycle out old cells through a process called apoptosis in order to help prevent certain maladies. Channel your inner mitochondria with this print, and push through vital tasks with ex-cell-ence!
This navy blue, organic cotton, dress features a V-neckline, short sleeve, dress with pockets. Design features light blue mitochondria all-over print design. Available in adults' sizes XS-5X.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Short sleeve, navy blue flared dress with V-neckline
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with blue mitochondria all-over-print design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.