Platonic Shapes Rosalind Dress [FINAL SALE]
A dress design for all shapes and sizes!
During the BC period in Athens, the mathematician Theaetetus and philosopher Plato added their ideas together to shape what are known as the platonic solids! These five symmetrical structures are the only geometric solids that can be created with regular polygons, which all meet at each corner. These five forms are the Tetrahedron, Cube, Octahedron, Dodecahedron, and Icosahedron; Plato tied each shape to an element, explaining that these models are what compose the vast Universe.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- 3/4 length sleeve adults fit & flare dress with pockets
- Color: Purple
- Features V-neckline and functional pockets
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with platonic shapes design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry