Rocket Science Rosalind Dress [FINAL SALE]
These aren’t your average chalkboard scribbles!
This STEM printed dress with pockets pays homage to Katherine Johnson, the fabulous African-American mathematician who was largely responsible for sending the astronauts on the Apollo 11 safely into space. Hollywood thought the female mastermind’s story was also inspiring and turned it into the Blockbuster hit, Hidden Figures. Johnson scribbled her fancy scientific calculations on a blackboard. This dress contains the secrets of gravity losses, simulates rocket propulsion, and is right up the alley of any stargazer!
- 3/4 length sleeve, fit & flare dress with v-neckline
- Color: Green
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with rocket science chalkboard scribbles design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Dress features pockets - thoughtfully engineered for convenience!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.