Roly Poly Pangolin Kids Twirl Dress [FINAL SALE]
Roll up to events in style!
Pangolin are mammals that have an appearance resembling a pinecone mixed with a rolly polly. Their bodies are covered in thick keratin scales, which provide both protection from predators, since they are able to coil up into balls, as well as camouflage. These friendly ferungulata are nearing extinction, since poachers seek out their meat and scales for food and medicinal properties - proudly portray this print to raise awareness!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Light sky blue, short sleeve kids twirl dress
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using organic dyes
- Features an all-over-print roly poly pangolin design with functional pockets
- Features brown knitted waist tie
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.