Rube Goldberg Eileen Dress [FINAL SALE]
Cartoonist Rube Goldberg is not only responsible for many great American cartoons but also for the invention of the Goldberg Machine, whose goal is to complete a simple task in a complicated way. Using everything from dominos to pulleys and levers, this machine has been used for science fairs, art attractions, and pure entertainment! Your style will be anything but complicated in this chic dress!
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with Goldberg invention design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Dress features pockets and a peter pan collar
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.