Toy Stereoscope Kids Twirl Dress
Originally meant to be used as educational tools for adults, as well as training aids for combat during WWII, stereoscopes soon evolved into the retro toys that we know and love. First created by Sir Charles Wheatstone in the 19th century, stereoscopes utilize our eyes' power of depth perception, allowing us to combine two very similar 2D photos, transforming them into one 3D image. Alter the perspective of your wardrobe with this print, and you’ll truly be a sight to behold!
This blue, organic cotton, short sleeve, kids' dress features a round neckline and a twirl dress with pockets. Dress features an all-over print toy stereoscope design. Available in kids' size 2 years-13-14 years.
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Blue, short sleeve, kids' fit and flare twirl dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with toy stereoscope design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: