Genome Dorothy Dress [FINAL SALE]
A genome is an organism’s set of genetic information. It includes the hereditary instructions for creating and maintaining life, as well as for instructions for reproduction. The Human Genome started in 1989 and its goal was to sequence the position of every human gene and decipher the messages encoded in the double helix of our DNA. Each of the colors represents a specific base of the genetic code. Maintain a magnificent scientific wardrobe with this beautifully designed dress!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Short-sleeve, sheath dress
- Made from 95% organic cotton/5% lycra
- Design features Genome print
- Dress features front slit pockets
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5" and her hips measure 37.5"