Wind Turbines Fit & Flare Dress
Easy breezy dress with pockets!
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
Give your wardrobe a second wind with this newly drafted, mind-blowing design! Wind turbines that generate power first appeared in the late 1800s. Nowadays, there are a head-spinning 350,000+ of them, providing both clean electricity and backdrops for films that take place in the “near future”. As it turns out, when it comes to renewable energy, we’re big fans!
- Three-quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Color: Black/purple
- Features black v-neck top with a pink ombré bottom
- Dress has deep functional pockets!
- Made from soft, high-quality 60% cotton and 40% polyester
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Dress screen-printed design features wind turbines
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
AVAILABLE IN LETTER SIZES:
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: