Voyager Spacecraft Fit & Flare Dress
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
GREETINGS FROM EARTH!
Launched in 1977, the Voyager 1 and 2 probes gave us unprecedented views of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune before leaving our solar system into the vast darkness of interstellar space, thus becoming the furthest objects created by humans. Devised by Carl Sagan, both of them included a golden record with sounds and images from Earth, intended for any extraterrestrials who might find them someday. Even after 40+ years, the Voyagers are still furthering our understanding of the universe!
- Fit & flare dress with 3/4 length sleeves & scoop v-neckline
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed design features all-over-print voyager spacecraft on navy background
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Dress features pockets – thoughtfully engineered for convenience!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
Tragic story - happy ending
I bought this dress to wear to a tech conference I presented at and during lunch the pocket got caught on a nail sticking out of the table and tore a hole in it the very first time I ever wore it! luckily, I found an iron on patch of the voyager probe on ebay and was able to patch the hole. It made an adorable dress even cuter if that can be believed.
Adding a photo to go with my earlier review
I explored my universe a bit while wearing this dress. It's so comfy and cute, I want to wear it every day. Also, I am considering shaving my head to complete the V'ger theme.
Love the "VGER" dress!
Although, I usually have to quote Star Trek: The Motion Picture every time I wear it, that's not a bad trade-off for such a comfortable, thick, jersey dress. It's not see-through, it has a flattering fit, and it's quickly become one of my favorite spring dresses. Also, VGER!
Beautiful dress! A bit short, but great with leggings or on the hot summer days ahead.
I love this dress!
I got to wear this dress to a Voyager themed escape room and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. The pattern was perfect. I also like the way that it just looks like an abstract design to anybody not paying close attention.