Moons of Solar System Double Sided Necklace
Over the moon!
With this beautiful necklace, you will definitely be over the moon. The necklaces features 7 of the moons in our solar system - Europa, Ganymede, Callisto, and Io, Titan, Triton, and our own Moon of Earth! What makes them special? The Jupiter moons were first discovered by Galileo in 1610 and are named after the lovers of Zeus. They were the first objects that were found to orbit another planet and are among the largest objects in our Solar System, with a radius larger than any of the dwarf planets. If that’s not enough of a reason for you to own this necklace, then the sheer beauty of it will definitely tempt you!
- 1X Moons of Solar System Double Sided Necklace
- Materials: Silver-tone plated brass and glass
- Chain length: Extendable 23"-25"
- Double-sided orbs
- These are individually handcrafted and the particular piece you receive may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- Care Instructions: Wipe down after wearing it with a clean, dry, cloth. Do not get necklace wet or submerge them in water. Avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- Nickel and lead free
- Handmade in the USA!
Note: This product is excluded from any discounts or promotions