Retro Solar System Glow-in-the-Dark Kids Dress
Kid's Clothing - Kid’s Dress with Pockets - Space
If you just need some space, you will love this celestial planets dress!
This astronomy-inspired kid’s dress with pockets celebrates our solar system during the time in human history when we still had 9 planets. From 1930-2006, Pluto inhabited our hearts, minds, and the mnemonics of school children, as it was considered one of the major planets in our solar system. Though this oddball planet held strong as a member of the big 9 for 76 years, it didn’t even make one orbit around the sun (since that takes 248 years) before it was downgraded to a dwarf planet. We still have a lot of love for it, so we included in our design.
This black, organic cotton, short-sleeve, kids' dress features a round neckline and pockets. Dress features a glow-in-the-dark all-over-print stars with a retro solar system design. Available in kids' sizes 2 years-13/14 years.
To activate glow-in-the-dark ink, expose the garment to direct light for 20 minutes.
- Black, short-sleeve girl's fit & flare dress with pockets
- Color: Black
- Functional pockets on dress
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Printed with glow-in-the-dark stars all-over-print design featuring a glow-in-the-dark retro solar system design
- Black dress with pockets can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: